Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the furcadia dream, Tsumitoshi: Feudal Japan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules of the Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Audio
Admin
Audio

General Rules of the Dream Empty
PostSubject: General Rules of the Dream   General Rules of the Dream EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:40 am

Not many Very Happy :

1. Please don't be rude and pick fights. Remember ooc and ic are separate, so keep conflicts in it's context and let's all be friends, mmkay?

2. All types of creatures, from demons to humans are allowed. I restrict nothing (except for geisha)! The only thing that you have to keep in mind is the era, and even if you do go for a more "steam punkish" idea, there are things not to do. :}

NOTE: We do not allow geisha in our town as they have been slaughtered in our storyline! If you arrive as a geisha, you are expected to be in the process of degradation into an Oiran. OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE KILLED VIA RP OR EJECTED ;D By remaining in the dream, you are consenting to this.

Also: I'm laid back, yes. But this is FEUDAL JAPAN dream. This means your character should be appropriately DRESSED. Tsumitoshi allows you to be more diverse, however, as it is set within the Meiji era. Anything of victorian fashion is also acceptable, but that would imply being immensely rich (rivaling royalty) or foreign (Americas or Britain).

3. Trolls, spammers and assholes will not be tolerated. Very Happy Neither will ooc drama!

I'm a bit of an elitist with names and characters....so please no Sexygirl123 or HIimbob54 please. DO NOT RIP OFF AN ANIME CHAR.

Fighting is allowed- it is actually encouraged! In character spars, training or intense battles that is Razz Use common sense in the abilities you allow your character, and do not god-mod. Try to come to a compromise if a disagreement arises. Do not expect to walk into a town of Yakuza and overthrow the whole clan by yourself ;}

6. Promote rp! Very Happy Invite new people.

7. Have fun, dammit! We're here to play, so try not to be so serious or leech the fun Razz!

Yeah I suck at rules, but I'm not too up-tight either. (Will add more later if I see fit!)
Back to top Go down
https://tsumitoshi.board-directory.net

General Rules of the Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: This is where we make talk. SO TALK! :: Rules....what rules?-
Jump to: